Amy Mcquaig and Mary Mcquaig - Mom & Daughter Talent Management NATIONAL SCAM
Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business.Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to help aspiring talent establish a reputation in the industry.
As part of their Autumn program, several families across the US paid thousands of dollars to embark a trip with them where they were told they would meet with industry executives to sign contracts and that Mcquaig had connections to Mark Cuban, Take 3 Talent Agency, Faces Model Agency, Mannequin Modeling Agency, Collins Ave. and Backroads Entertainment. I was hired to come on board as one of the talent managers (not knowing their work ethic); and was never paid my salary or reimbursed for expenses. Once families were in NY, everything fell apart as we all found out Amy & Mary had no connections.
They then ran off with everyone's money and cancelled the hotel reservations; families were stuck trying to come up with ways to get back home with no financial resources. She then slandered my name (and several others) claiming the reason things didn't work out is because of predatory & inappropriate behavior (claimed I was a *** & did ***). This woman has run beauty pageant scams, raised money for the disabled and run off with it, and continues to prey on the dreams of families and their children. Her daughter knowingly participates in the scams with her.
After scamming us all out, their whole family went to New Mexico for vacation while the rest of us were left out thousands of dollars. We filed a police report while in NY. All involved families have written statements.
Mcquaig was served with a cease and desist letter and demand letter; which she has ignored and not fulfilled her obligations or refunded the appropriate funds.The "value of loss" I am including is for my loss only (unpaid salary and non-reimbursed expenses) and does not reflect her current financial standing with the other families.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fashion Business
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's..."
- "I ordered three ladies adult shirts.Relaxed fit does not fit this shirt. They are regular tight t'shirts. I ordered a ladies adult small shirt I get a CHILD's small shirt...."