Amy Mcquaig and Mary Mcquaig - Mom & Daughter Talent Management NATIONAL SCAM
Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business.Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to help aspiring talent establish a reputation in the industry.
As part of their Autumn program, several families across the US paid thousands of dollars to embark a trip with them where they were told they would meet with industry executives to sign contracts and that Mcquaig had connections to Mark Cuban, Take 3 Talent Agency, Faces Model Agency, Mannequin Modeling Agency, Collins Ave. and Backroads Entertainment. I was hired to come on board as one of the talent managers (not knowing their work ethic); and was never paid my salary or reimbursed for expenses. Once families were in NY, everything fell apart as we all found out Amy & Mary had no connections.
They then ran off with everyone's money and cancelled the hotel reservations; families were stuck trying to come up with ways to get back home with no financial resources. She then slandered my name (and several others) claiming the reason things didn't work out is because of predatory & inappropriate behavior (claimed I was a *** & did ***). This woman has run beauty pageant scams, raised money for the disabled and run off with it, and continues to prey on the dreams of families and their children. Her daughter knowingly participates in the scams with her.
After scamming us all out, their whole family went to New Mexico for vacation while the rest of us were left out thousands of dollars. We filed a police report while in NY. All involved families have written statements.
Mcquaig was served with a cease and desist letter and demand letter; which she has ignored and not fulfilled her obligations or refunded the appropriate funds.The "value of loss" I am including is for my loss only (unpaid salary and non-reimbursed expenses) and does not reflect her current financial standing with the other families.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fashion Business
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December. Delivered 2/9/16. Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."