Amy Mcquaig and Mary Mcquaig - Mom & Daughter Talent Management NATIONAL SCAM
Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business.Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to help aspiring talent establish a reputation in the industry.
As part of their Autumn program, several families across the US paid thousands of dollars to embark a trip with them where they were told they would meet with industry executives to sign contracts and that Mcquaig had connections to Mark Cuban, Take 3 Talent Agency, Faces Model Agency, Mannequin Modeling Agency, Collins Ave. and Backroads Entertainment. I was hired to come on board as one of the talent managers (not knowing their work ethic); and was never paid my salary or reimbursed for expenses. Once families were in NY, everything fell apart as we all found out Amy & Mary had no connections.
They then ran off with everyone's money and cancelled the hotel reservations; families were stuck trying to come up with ways to get back home with no financial resources. She then slandered my name (and several others) claiming the reason things didn't work out is because of predatory & inappropriate behavior (claimed I was a *** & did ***). This woman has run beauty pageant scams, raised money for the disabled and run off with it, and continues to prey on the dreams of families and their children. Her daughter knowingly participates in the scams with her.
After scamming us all out, their whole family went to New Mexico for vacation while the rest of us were left out thousands of dollars. We filed a police report while in NY. All involved families have written statements.
Mcquaig was served with a cease and desist letter and demand letter; which she has ignored and not fulfilled her obligations or refunded the appropriate funds.The "value of loss" I am including is for my loss only (unpaid salary and non-reimbursed expenses) and does not reflect her current financial standing with the other families.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fashion Business
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "The older lady in the normandy blv. Store in jacksonville butchered my hair so bad that i had to get a pixi cut . i wanted a angled bob... This..."
- "Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."