Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite
It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the bully kids on the playground.
Don't bother the moderators with your complaints. They will not only ignore it, they will encourage it against you! Want to challenge this or try and go above their heads? You won't be signing back in to see the result. They deactivate accounts every day to keep their numbers low, but "agreeable".
Many long time regulars have left on their own in the last year since the worst was put in charge. Many others were deactivated without cause, the moderators bragging that they were only "troublemakers" or "socks".
Don't take this review or any review to make up your mind. Go through some of the posts. Look for moderators Darkest Serenity and Platinum. Their writings and interactions will give you an insight. Check out StarzAbove, dd_ixon, MarkyMark, and Tiffanee. They are some of the most toxic and tasteless, but certainly not all that will leave you shaking your head and wanting to run far away from the drama.
Word of advice? If you are someone new and they don't know you from the past, use great care expressing an opinion and do not question anything about the site or the crazy antics of the very active moderators! You may last a week or two if you "behave" as Platinum likes to tell all his newcomers. You will swear you are sitting in the principal's office for something serious if you do decide to not go along with the general opinion(s) of the moderators' clique.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."