I was just deactivated from Amirite.com for reporting Platinum, who continues to attack, stalk, and berate women on Amirite.Refer to screen shots of his latest antics dated 11/20/2016.

I have watched this hateful misogynist run down woman after woman day after day for 15 months, while moderator Serenity just giggles. I could not take it anymore, so I reported him. I was deactivated for it by his friend Serenity, who claims she cannot deactivate. That is a LIE.

I was DA'd 20 seconds after I posted my call for a boycott, and James was NOT online.

Serenity shares her moderator and account information with this angry old man.So here and now, I call for a boycott of Amirite on behalf of all women until Platinum is suspended or removed.

I didn't like: Misogyny rampant.

1.4
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amirite Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amirite?

Submit review

Comments

Rogue

I was a member and left 3 months ago.There are some really crazy people on that site.

StarzAbove who thinks she runs the site with her ***/*** sidekick Tiffanee. Starz is an old bat, some say she's 70+ and ugly as *** but tells everyone she's young. I've wasn't friends with her but I know a few that were.

Most members hate her and her sidekick, they are a disgrace to the site.Until they are kicked off, good members will continue leaving.

Yes, he is a piece of work. Most unpleasant.

Tiger Stripes

Platinum is a big fat ***.His hero is Donald Trump, even though he don't even live in the US.

He treats women with the same disdain that Donald does. I hardly post anymore. Darkest Serpent is his personal full time nanny.

It's sickening watching her protect his stinky butt from deactivation after he unleashes his fury like a spoiled tot.The site sux with him on it and most of the old gang has fled the scene because of them.

Meridian, Idaho, United States #1244363

And you poke the "old man" with a stick every chance you get (and then whine when he fights back).

daddyo
to Anonymous #1244626

stfu darkest_serenity. you are the only loser freak that would ever defend this piece of rubbish. time to run along.