Calling all women for a boycott of Amirite.com.

1 of 6 Amirite reviews

I was just deactivated from Amirite.com for reporting Platinum, who continues to attack, stalk, and berate women on Amirite.Refer to screen shots of his latest antics dated 11/20/2016.

I have watched this hateful misogynist run down woman after woman day after day for 15 months, while moderator Serenity just giggles. I could not take it anymore, so I reported him. I was deactivated for it by his friend Serenity, who claims she cannot deactivate. That is a LIE.

I was DA'd 20 seconds after I posted my call for a boycott, and James was NOT online.

Serenity shares her moderator and account information with this angry old man.So here and now, I call for a boycott of Amirite on behalf of all women until Platinum is suspended or removed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Media
review #958486

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amirite? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 6 Amirite reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tiger Stripes

Nov 22 #1244690

Platinum is a big fat ***. His hero is Donald Trump, even though he don't even live in the US. He treats women with the same disdain that Donald does. I hardly post anymore. Darkest Serpent is his personal full time nanny. It's sickening watching her protect his stinky butt from deactivation after he unleashes his fury like a spoiled tot. The site sux with him on it and most of the old gang has fled the scene because of them.

3 0 Reply

Nov 22 #1244363 Meridian, Idaho, United States

And you poke the "old man" with a stick every chance you get (and then whine when he fights back).

0 3 Reply
daddyo

Nov 22 #1244626

stfu darkest_serenity. you are the only loser freak that would ever defend this piece of rubbish. time to run along.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Amirite.
Filing a new complaint about
×