I almost did this.Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did.
What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave you any way to contact them. "Money back" my A**. How?, If they don't even provide an email or a working phone number to contact them. Plus I have made my own website before and they used the same software that I did, they just paid extra for the ".net", makes sense with all the money they are illegally making off of people.
I don't understand why people do this to other people. We all need more money so why not help each other instead of wrongfully taking from one another. I'm a new mom without a job looking for a way to feed my child and I. That was my last 20 bucks I was going to use to invest in this.
And while I am sitting here struggling with the false hope to start making some money from this to feed my child, they would have probably got a notificatoin on their phone (while sitting on a coastal beach somewhere while drinking a margarita) saying "24 dollars has just been deposited into your account". F*** that. There are people out there who really need their money. In the end its their sin, not mine.
they will pay for what they do.Thank you for the reviews.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- they are a SCAM!
- Preferred solution:
- Shut down these scams, make them illegal
- Product or service
- Quick Click Guide Stuffing Brouchere
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M. through Tradesy. Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was..."
- "During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch. I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were..."
- "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..."