I almost did this.Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did.
What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave you any way to contact them. "Money back" my A**. How?, If they don't even provide an email or a working phone number to contact them. Plus I have made my own website before and they used the same software that I did, they just paid extra for the ".net", makes sense with all the money they are illegally making off of people.
I don't understand why people do this to other people. We all need more money so why not help each other instead of wrongfully taking from one another. I'm a new mom without a job looking for a way to feed my child and I. That was my last 20 bucks I was going to use to invest in this.
And while I am sitting here struggling with the false hope to start making some money from this to feed my child, they would have probably got a notificatoin on their phone (while sitting on a coastal beach somewhere while drinking a margarita) saying "24 dollars has just been deposited into your account". F*** that. There are people out there who really need their money. In the end its their sin, not mine.
they will pay for what they do.Thank you for the reviews.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- they are a SCAM!
- Preferred solution:
- Shut down these scams, make them illegal
- Product or service
- Quick Click Guide Stuffing Brouchere
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."