Cincinnati, Ohio

I almost did this.Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did.

What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave you any way to contact them. "Money back" my A**. How?, If they don't even provide an email or a working phone number to contact them. Plus I have made my own website before and they used the same software that I did, they just paid extra for the ".net", makes sense with all the money they are illegally making off of people.

I don't understand why people do this to other people. We all need more money so why not help each other instead of wrongfully taking from one another. I'm a new mom without a job looking for a way to feed my child and I. That was my last 20 bucks I was going to use to invest in this.

And while I am sitting here struggling with the false hope to start making some money from this to feed my child, they would have probably got a notificatoin on their phone (while sitting on a coastal beach somewhere while drinking a margarita) saying "24 dollars has just been deposited into your account". F*** that. There are people out there who really need their money. In the end its their sin, not mine.

they will pay for what they do.Thank you for the reviews.

Review about: Quick Click Guide Stuffing Brouchere.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss they are a SCAM! / Not specified
Preferred solution Shut down these scams, make them illegal

Had an Experience with AMGI?

Submit review

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1177237

Is this that envelope stuffing / mailing brochures scam?Why do people keep falling for this scam that has been around since The Great Depression (1920's).

Just google or yahoo search on envelope stuffing scam.