Amet Majesty Cruises - Amet Cruises | Poorest Cruise of India | Worst Services and Entertainment
We opted for AMET Cruises for a one night outing in Chennai. We had a nightmare of lifetime as the cruise was worst ever in our lifetime experiences.
We had paid so much money and it wasn't 5% of what we had paid. Poor quality service, food was overly fried. Swimming pool was filled with sea water, the entertainment was worst - not even matching the Indian standards, the performers were from villages.
Please don't opt as they really don't serve you well. No good rooms, very poor crowd, very much for people into alcohol and casinos. Worst entertainment. Worst performances. No signages. No cleaning.
Its a complete NO NO NO NO!
Please understand they have taken 10,000 for a couple and they have really bad service :( no value for the money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Amet Cruises
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Hello Team, Peppefry is providing very bad service, They don't keep up promises they never follow their SLA's. Case1: I have ordered Random Polymer Ganesha it had got some scratches and..."
- "I received 2 bottles of blakstrap molasses which had no protective packaging around them.Hence the bottles came with leaking molasses...."
- "Techincept Consulting Inc. is providing SAP BPC Training.Weekends Only ( 5 hours/Day- 8:00AM to 1:00 PM PST) - 5 WeekendsContact Techincept Consulting Inc. at 310-956-1113 or @ firstname.lastname@example.org for..."