Flint Township, Michigan

This dresser couldn't last normal use within two months.Within a month of building this dresser, the middle drawer fell in and broke into pieces.

Over the next month the other 2 drawers did the same thing. The only drawer that is still in good shape is the top drawer. I contacted Ameriwood and sat on hold for over an hour. I finally got a rep who asked some questions and then said I would have to email claims@dorel.com.

The problem is there is no such email address.

I have attempted to email my claim to customer service and I still don't have a response.Here is what the dresser looks like with just a few months of use!

Review about: Dresser.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ameriwood?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more