Chicago, Illinois

I keep getting calls from Ameritrust Financial at my home and cell.I am not really sure how they even got my numbers.

They call at least 3 times a day and leave messages. They called me at my house the other day and said I was approved for a credit card and when I questioned what kind of card it was and I said I didn't know what they were talking about they hung up on me. Obviously this is a scam. Do not give them your acct.

information. This is a scam. Stay away from them.

BEWARE!

Review about: Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ameritrust Financial?

Comments

Thoughroughly ***ed!!!

I agree - I placed \"two recent orders for some pricey shoes , and I did not get one order filled and delivered !!!Both times the Reps were helpful and courteous and I confirmed my orders at least twice after they billed me on my charge cards , but both times , I called back to confirm again the status of my orders and was told that the shoes I had ordered were out of stock!

Now I am Hoping that I will get my money credited back to my account! These people are truly "SCAM" artists ! They take your money and then tell u only after you have contacted them that your order has not been processed.

Worst business experience that I have EVER had!Please deal only with reputable on-line businesses or spend the extra money at local stores and save yourself a world of inconvenience !

***  4 not Doing more resea

I agree - I placed \"two recent orders for some pricey shoes , and I did not get one order filled and delivered !!!Both times the Reps wer helpful and courteous and I confirmed my orders at least twice after they billed me on my charge cards , but both times , I called back to confirm again the staus of my orders and was told that the shoes I had ordered wer out of stock!

Now I am Hoping that I will get my monet credited back to my account! These people are truly \"SCAM\" artists ! They take your money and then tell u only after you have contacted them that your order has not been processed.

Worst business experienc ethat I have EVER had!Please deal only with reputable on-line businesses or spend teh extra money at local stores and save yourself a world of inconvenience !

maria cristina ong

i suggest give my money in western union