NATIONSTAR TAX ADVISORS AMERISTAR FORECLOSURE SOLUTIONS
This guy is the same guy who scammed me years ago with Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions, I lost my home, then divorce followed, here is the link
This guy just steals your money, Starts a business steals peoples money, then regulators come in, close him, fines him then he moves to the next scam.
wow even the logo is almost the same. *** you Bill Ray
Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions LCC ripped me off. They in the end took my home from me and my children, stole the money I paid them for their "services" and is not somehow blaming me for this.
I hired this company, not knowing better, to get me out of a variable loan into a fixed loan. And since Bill Ray said that I never missed a payment up until then, I would easily be able to lower my payment and put the insurance and taxes in the payment. I paid him 1,600 dollars and 11 months later my home is being foreclosed on. All along Bill Ray assured me everything was going just as planned.
This is WRONG. I was never late on my house payments, and I trusted this Company. Now my house is gone. This was supposed to be an easy task. I should have never trusted this company.
BILL RAY SCAM SCAM SCAM
WILLIAM RAY SCAM SCAM SCAM FRAUD
AMERISTAR FORECLOSURE SOLUTIONS SCAM SCAM FRAUD
NATIONSTAR TAX ADVISORS SCAM SCAM FRAUD
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Suzanne Jean Stokes Karama Darwin 0812 ... Suzanne Jean Stokes (nee Erickson) schemed and planned and connived to steal her 4 brothers and 2 sisters inheritance, which she eventually did.READ..."
- "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..."