Colton, California
100% full Not resolved

America's Tire

2099 E Washington St

Colton, CA 92324

Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be done.

3 stars not 5 because of one worker. I believe his name was Robert (couldn't see his name tag well) he saw he needed to work on my car he screamed F**K F**k F**K over and over hands in the air then slapping them down outside the bay.

When working on my car Robert wasn't careful. Just threw the wheels up to my car slamming into my brake calipers and slapping the wheels back on. He didn't seem to want to be there at all. I let Ben know prior other shops has chipped the paint off my brake calipers cause they weren't careful. I had my calipers repainted so I wanted them to becareful. Robert didn't care much. He got 3 wheels on and left.

Jon took over on the last wheel. Big difference. He carefully put on the lugs and gently air gun them on vs. Blasting them on full speed which could cross thread which Robert did. Once their all on Jon also got me bags for my two tires I was keeping. Great service from Jon and Ben.

Great company overall, been going here for a while with many of my vehicles and referred many friends. Hopefully Robert was only having a bad day and not like this all the time, cause I wouldn't want someone like that to work on any of my cars.

******Update*****

After a close inspection one of the four wheel was damaged by the mounting machine. Complaint in progress

Review about: Damages To The Wheels.

I liked: Location near my house.

I didn't like: Service man, Rude and bad service.

3.9
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Americas Tire?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.