Ponchatoula, Louisiana

We are very pleased with the construction of our home.AHP has communicated with every phase of the construction and the process has been worry free and not the nightmares you hear about in building a home.

Chad Risher the sales consultant was outstanding in working with us in the planning stage and most patient!

Kyle Smith the construction foreman has been accessible every step of the way.We are 2/3 through the project and we are so pleased in the construction process and well it has gone.

Review about: Project Manager Kyle Smith.

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Americas Home Place?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more