American Wholesale Refrigeration - This company is incompetent and not trustworthy...you've been warned
Nightmare transaction.Seemed like the perfect fit for my needs.
They require 50% in cash up front...sent them my $8750 (half for 2 boxes). Weeks of delays, miscues, silence...then finally sent photos of proposed walk-ins. Scabbed together junk. After significant difficulties, I cancelled one box, and agreed to a box.
They shipped it. Walls OK...but roof panels junk (see photos). This was just the beginning. The concept is they sell you new refrigeration units to go with the used boxes...a good idea.
Mine came destroyed as it had been dropped prior to shipping (see photos), and they refused to replace or cooperate in any way. Their solution...go ahead and install it...then if it doesn't work...we'll figure out what to do next. Right...I'm up for that. I ended up buying a new condenser locally.
Additionally, they owe me a partial refund on the original purchase as the total I ended up owing them was less than I had sent. Jimmy G has promised to get the check to me twice...and claimed once that he had mailed it. No check...almost $3000. So, they're in to me for almost $6000.
They have f**ked with the wrong man...and will regret not dealing with me in an honorable fashion. I'll update this post as it unfolds. But...for fun, you have to call Jimmy G, and have an extended conversation with him.
There's no way to describe it...what a ride![couldn't get all my photos to upload...sorry...you have to see to believe]
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- everything above except pricing and warranty
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Walk In Cooler
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "I ordered six different items of clothing from them and none of it looks like the pictures from their website. It is such a hassle to get in touch..."
- "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."