American Tv - Treatment after filling out online information

1 of 1 American Tv reviews

This is a copy of text conversation

Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was usable in 3 rooms gentleman sounded hesitant so I asked if he was just a salesman or had technical background to answer question next thing I know this guy is swearing at me calling me a *** *** forgot more than I would know I guess so that's why I'm asking if you can't have any nicer people than that then don't call back but if you do call me I have some questions before spending a lot of money. Thx greg

Then this text an hour later after calling me and still considered dealing whith them then got this text

Did U spend any money? Hahaha.

R u having fun

All the time.

Well u know I'm thinking about spending over a grand and yet I don't feel comfortable in how business is done here why is that

Because you are a *** retarded ***.

That is why.

Thank will report u and this conversation to the better busniess bureaus have fun u

Thank U *** sucker.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Attitude swearing at customers

Reason of review:
As per conversation sent to this website
Review category
Telecommunications
review #675830 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Tv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 American Tv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228792 Markham, Ontario, Canada

Yeah this guys is a douche! Unfortunately I already spent my money. Wouldn't use these guys www.vivostream.us. You get whay you pay for, so buyer beware!

0 0 Reply

Jun 07 #1170047

Had a Great experience.

0 1 Reply

Jun 07 #1170041

What do you expect, this guy is selling illegal Dish Network or DirecTV services. Essentially, multiple receivers are being shared off a single account so eventually it will get shut down and you WILL lose whatever money you paid!

1 0 Reply

Sep 30, 2015 #1041119

same guys running another site http://vivostream.us/
I only inquired about dish network and 2 hours later he emails me demanding I pay him $100 telling me to f off and that i'm a ***.
Like what's wrong with this guy? I was thinking of using his service but i was glad he showed me his true colors before I gave him any money.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about American Tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×