Freedom, Pennsylvania

my home is for sale, potential buyer notices bathroom ceiling caving in.Sure enough I got a roof leak.

Contractor says roof wood rotted, underlay, flashing, shingles and all that needs replaced, bathroom drywall replaced and painted. Cost is $2977 worth of damage. ASI sent someone to inspect damage. He never even bothered to get in the attic to see the damage.

He only went on top of roof and in bathroom. They had the nerve to say only $500 of damage to the ceiling was done. Now I might loose the sale of the home if this repair is not done properly.

I strongly suggest anyone with complaints to file with both the Dept of Insurance and Securites, (disb.dc.gov) and the Better Business Bureau, (BBB.org).I think a class action lawsuit is in need.

I didn't like: Claims.

2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with American Strategic Insurance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.