Just wanted to extend a hearty congratulations to Brennan "Pyramid Scheme" MulCahy and Kevin "The Failure" Bauer on the recent closings of ASD locations in San Diego and San Jose.You guys are really crushing it out there, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's great. Like seeing the inevitability of karma in action. You two scumbags deserve every humiliation and struggle that's coming to you, and coming soon.

You deserve it all - For robbing and lying to your customers, for destroying the lives of hundreds of employees (or whatever you call the fleet of commission-only door knockers you lie to, use, abuse, and discard), and for running a pathetic, slimy MLM and calling it a legitimate business. You both deserve every single misery. But what do I know? I'm certainly not a business icon like Little Kevin Bauer.

I mean, what a visionary. What an industry powerhouse. When he took over, ASD had five locations. But now, under Little Kev's innovative leadership, they're down to three.

Way to lead from behind! And Brennan?

See you at the bottom of whatever bottle your emptying onto your limping liver, in your attempt to silence those pesky thoughts about all those human lives you've destroyed on your way to the Palisades.Cheers, buddy!

I didn't like: Everything.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

North Hollywood, California, United States #1302169

i guess you are one of the under performers who were let go.

to Anonymous #1302565

LOL - If you're at ASD, you're an under-performer...at life. No one ends up there unless no one else will take them. Have fun licking Brennan's sphincter!