San Diego, California

Worst experience ever, leased a 6.5 kw system, 2 years ago, system is only a 5.9 kw according to SDG&E , ASD says on an affidavit its a 5.7 kw @100%, only generates 5.4 kw with no shade, south facing roof.I asked repeatedly to correct this problem, to deaf ears, they ignored my request and pushed it on through to the leasing company.

Do not use this company, you receive none of the credits you may earn, you do not get the fed tax dedut, only if you pay cash for the system and you own it.They treat like you are ignorant, no respect for what your knowledge or background in life maybe.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Submit review

Comments

ASD sales people are desperate sociopaths. They'll trick you into whatever they can without a moment's hesitation. Their prices aren't even competitive.

This company always puts the customer first.So much so that leases have been completely eliminated.

It's true. With a lease you don't get the tax credit and don't get net metering credits.

THIS IS WHY ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO PURCHASE OR FINANCE AND NOT LEASE.

Garbage company run by sleazy Canadian criminals. Look for a class action against them coming soon.