Agoura Hills, California

I was a superstar salesman. Top 10% every month. Actually broke their one day sales record (4 contracts in one day, of which ZERO installed/I got paid for). "Earned" 10K+ month, including the bonus structure. In reality? Average less than 1K/month and NEVER saw an earned bonus. NOT ONCE. The company is looking to keep it's P/L sheets clean so they can get bought out one day. You will NEVER have equity. Put that out of your mind. You will NEVER make promised money (Joe, the *** who did our training claimed salespeople were making 100K. complete fabrication. Top sales person, who is a great guy, so I will not name, was making far less than that).

Had panels installed on my folks' house, and they are performing as promised. However, promises are not kept. They yearly inspection and cleaning? Never happened. Etc.

So, decent product. Good install. HORRIBLE place to sell. Don't do it.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Submit review

Comments

Solar Joey
San Francisco, California, United States #1317903

I'm a total loser.I hate myself and lie to everyone I meet, 100% of the time.

I spend all day ordering from Amazon.com and burning doobies while I steal and lie. I'm a complete wimp, too.

Being me is a horrid reality I wouldn't wish on anyone.Waaaaaaaah!

Isn't spending 5 years pretty long time to realize it? Don't leave like a loser, do it like a champ!

to Anonymous #1222290

Wipe your mouth, little Joey - you've got some Brennan dripping out of both sides.