I'm sorry, but the whole premise of this site is off.It's information bias on overload.

If you're looking for pissed consumers and disgruntled employees, you've come to the right place. If I could give American Solar Direct some advice: stop hiring whiners with bad spelling and grammar. My experience with American Solar Direct was as I expected: a construction project with some minor complications along the way including an electrical panel upgrade that seemed to take longer than it should of.

Overall, I thought they were good to work with (my salesman had been with them for a few years and appeared happy with his lot in life) and my solar system is operating as expected.I'd recommend them.

Review about: Solar Pv.

I liked: Positive experience overall.

I didn't like: Could have been a little faster.

4.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

The OP above an an ASD employe

Hi there, ASD employee at the corporate HQ!Wait...you don't actually think this fooled anyone, do you?

LOL. You poor thing.

Been laid off yet? Don't worry...you will be soon enough.

Only a matter of time.Hahaha!