the system installed but no one knows how to get the unit started."will have crew in area in two weeks " that's been since Dec 2016.

now have to pay electric company plus financing the unit....... wow sure saving me lots of $$$$ NOT! never return phone calls just try calling for customer care supervisor, this is the most unbuisness tactics I've ever dealt with. makes me feel like a *** believing the bull s--t that was told to me.

to have break downs and employees calling in sick is understandable, but to outright lie is a crime . how can you work for a company that promotes these ways.

what a piece of ---t !!!!!if anyone of you employees have the balls to set this straight please, please step forward,, there is no future with a company that uses these tactics

Review about: Solar.

I didn't like: Turn me on.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $500
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1323403

I'm in the same situation.Plus they sent a sub contractor to do the work and they didn't get paid so they are going after my house with a lien.

Not good.

Please let me know if you did something or plan on doing something about it as well.Thanks

The Soothsayer

You've got no hope, pal.I worked there for years.

The company is run by lying, thieving *** scam-artists from top to bottom. The sales people are trained to lie. The guys in the field do garbage work and don't care. I'm sorry they screwed you over, but it's what they do.

NEVER do business with American Solar Direct.They are complete filth, every last one of them.