Orange County, California

Cut through the BS and provide real time review.This type of work is not for everyone.

In fact you need to be a unique individual to deal with every walk of life that exists. People are all doing the same thing today, struggling to make life good for their families. American Solar Direct has excellent training. If you follow what you are trained to do, you will, and I stress WILL, be a big success.

Truth is that people don't follow direction well. They think they can add lib or cut corners to what they were taught and the fail. I have seen over 75 people come in to be trained, go out in the field, then do things their way and get upset then quit. 98% of the hired on people do that.

I was hired 6 months ago there and had the same attitude as everyone, it's good hard work however, following the training and you will make it big. This company has huge bonuses weekly, real team players support, awesome management, and if I disclosed how much you can make in a week this review would not post. Ever *** your pants? I sure almost did on payday.

this company has the best product, program, support, and pay. Ever hear of the word transparent. This is the truth about this company. If you read anything different it is a weak ex-employee that did not listen in training.

Or it's a competitor that is not doing as well. Why do you think this company is the 17th fastest growing company in the USA.

They are on Angie's list at 5th for Super Service.Truth doesn't hurt now does it?

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Absolute best company.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Submit review

Comments

PookEE
Los Angeles, California, United States #951780

I have video of an American Solar Direct employee threatening bodily harm and to promising to "take out" my neighbor after the canvasser insulted my neighbor's wife at their door

to PookEE #1125291