American Signature - Bad quality Sofa set- irresponsible customer service

15 of 42 American Signature reviews

i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went to the store i bought, they said warranty period is over and they can not do any thing, i took some pictures to show them, but they gave me irresponsible answer, i asked for any solution to this problem, but they said they can not do any thing without looking @ the pictures i had, its definately defective material.they do not want to give any after sale service. they are just ripping off the customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not stand behind warranty
    • Poor quality

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #639149

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Signature? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
15 of 42 American Signature reviews

Apr 23, 2016 #1148947

Had the same issue with the same run around bought the warranty and was told that I have to add there leather polish every 3 months and since I didn't keep up with the regular application my warranty was void. Of course they don't tell you this when you buy it. I said to the person at customer no service that you are tell me that if I buy a sofa here and don't take the warranty i can plan on it falling apart in less than 5 years, there reply was if you don't have the cleaner this is what could happen. This was a complete ripoff and I will not be buying this cheap *** again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.