10601 Belcher Rd, Seminole, FL 33777, USA

A representative from this company called the office I work at.Without even saying hello or introducing himself he blurts "I need to speak to the owner right now." This is a large company and the owner is certainly not in my office.

Related: American Power and Gas - Phone harassment. terrible company

He then demanded that I give him the number to the owner immediately, and was very nasty when I told him I was not authorized to give him that information. Here's a tip.

If you are trying to sell something to somebody, don't be disrespectful and obnoxious.The tone was so nasty that if it had been in person, I might have hit the guy.

I didn't like: Disrespectful, Pushy, Hostile.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Zerowater - Zero Water Gasket Has Failed Zerowater "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more