Continental, Ohio

Debbie talked me into giving my account numbers by saying they were affiliated with our power company and that we were already enrolled in the "choice" program.I told them we were already in contract with someone else, and they said that doesn't matter because we are in the "choice" program.

Well, IT DOES matter and now I am attempting to rescind my new "contract" with them that they set up by me giving them account numbers! I am usually very vigilant with things like this, but this lady was a SMOOTH talker.

Beware!I am waiting for a call back from them to assure me that this new contract is rescinded.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zerowater - Research, Research, Research Zerowater "I can't emphasize enough taking due diligence in researching before investing in the ongoing costs associated with these products. Case-in-point; my house contains two whole house filters 10microns & 5microns..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Waste Management - Garbage Review Waste Management "I had a couple of bags(3) small out there today with my regular garbage bin, they did not take the extra bags..." Read more Zerowater - Zero Water - Tap Spring broken Zerowater "Bought Zero Water, 1 year before. Today morning, the spring broke off. Now everything is waste and we need to throw it. We cannot reuse the jar too. We earlier..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more