Orlando, Florida

Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number no longer sounds like a business, but its still his voicemail. I am sure he is up to do business under another name. DO NOT do business with Samin Siavoshi or his partner Farhad Faramarzian at American National credit.

He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30,000 in 2 weeks, But I never got !!!!

THESE GUYS HAVE NO OFFICE, NO STAFF, NO ONE TO WORK ON YOUR FILE !!!

9920 Pacific Heights Rd. Suite 150 San Diego, CA 92121

This is NOT his place of work. He has no STAFF or Actual office !!!

American National Credit that started this fraud business on Nov 2014 !!!

Samin Siavoushian at American suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity — and then, a new credit report — by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security number.

I got no EIN and NO New trade line that he promised…

He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30,000 in 2 weeks , but I never got !!!!

He told me : They will show a $25,000 limit, but with a zero balance, or maybe you still owe $78...you get the picture.

This will have a massive positive impact on any credit file, and will quickly allow a person to apply to lenders with an almost certain approval instantly, that is if you know where to go, and how to apply.

Review about: Credit Line.

I didn't like: Fake liars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American National Credit?

Comments

Marcus McJones
, Curaçao #930842

so you where attempting to commit fraud and now you are pissed that you got fooled yourself?

sure man, i feel you....