Apache Junction, Arizona

My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!!Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD & RUST had taken over!

Also The Floor & Trunk Needs to be replaced! Do you think "TOM" mentioned that in the add or the phone calls when I asked him about the car? This is by far a project car & was advertised as a "All Original" By far not the case... The car currently sits waiting to get Restored!!!!

Also I've already put over $3,500.oo into it just making it run properly & stop! No Breaks at all! They couldn't even remove it safely off the top of the car-hauler without securing a winch to it fearing it wouldn't stop rolling... I have plenty of pic's,phone conversation & emails confirming Tom is a LAIR!!!!!!

Rated F' With the BBB... ( As of the last e-mail Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:01:01 Tom stated: We are filing bk. I'm sorry. Company shutting down)......Looks like he's still LYING!

Buyer Beware! Please DO NOT believe what this guy tells you. If you have a chance to view the vehicle please do! You'll see that it's not what "Tom" is promising/telling you.

False Advertisement @ it's best. PLEASE Google this place, Make sure you read all the reviews they all are common in nature. FRAUD! LIE'S!

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! & More LIE'S & FRAUD! Also do a search of his FULL Name & it will tell you that he's been up to no good before? He can't be trusted!

This is all Public information & it's not against the law to help you. I'm just helping you find out the TRUTH? This is the current status of my $.$$$$.$ Project Car.....Sitting in the Garage!

Contact the Illinois Attorney General at (312) 814-3866.

Review about: Car.

I didn't like: Faulse advertisment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $14000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Muscle Cars?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.