I have been going through *** due to AIG. They are fraudulently trying to force me into a small settlement full knowing that their doctors has improperly misdiagnosed me.

If anyone has issues due to worker's compensation with AIG, please submit them to me at organzeit4u@yahoo.com. You can also send complaints to the Workers Compensation Board Attn: The Medical Unit P.O. Box 1010 Oakland, CA 94612.

The sooner you send your complaints the sooner something will be done about this horrible corrupt company.AIG's attornies that I am dealing with are located in Van Nuys and are named Adelson, Testan, Brundo and Jimenez. They are interesting to say the least. They tell the court they are experiencing financial problems, but I found out from a colleague they are doing exceptionally well financially. There is no limit to the skullduggery that AIG is willing to do. Just criminal.

Good luck everyone.

Review about: Class Action.

Review #181953 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American International Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American International Group - Non payment of claim American International Group "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - Poor claim processing and customer service Farmers Insurance Group "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more