American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down!
Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse.Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to be complimented once your child is enrolled.
The facility is understaffed. Those who are employed by the two female Indian owners, are not drug screened, have no training, and are neglectful. My child was a victim of neglect when another child bit my daughter in several places on her body. My child was bitten at least six times in different places leaving welts.
When my wife went to pick her up, the teacher handed her off and said, " This is not my class." "Your daughter got a mark on her face from another kid playing." That was NEGLECT. My child was screaming and no one did anything. The owners do not know how to run a day care. They do not enforce safety.
They are more concerned with getting sued and turning a profit. Another time, my wife came home with a piece of paper that is supposed to show how many times they change the child's diaper. My wife marked the diaper to see if it was actually changed. They left her in the same diaper for several hours, yet some of our diapers were taken out of our child's stock.
When my child was dropped off for the last time, they called to say our daughter was hurt again while in their custody. My wife outraged, that this was another incident, reported them to the State. To cover their tracks they tried to retaliate, accusing us of abuse. They need to be avoided at all cost!
Do not make the same mistake we made, giving them the benefit of the doubt like we did the first time their was an incident. Your child is not safe here, Nor cared about. RUN AWAY! If you have had a similar experience and would like to learn about your rights as parents to put a stop to this, please feel free to respond to our post.
No child should have to experience this treatment.It is our duty to protect innocents who do not have a voice.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kindergartens and Nurseries
You May Also Like
- "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..."
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."