American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down!
Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse.Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to be complimented once your child is enrolled.
The facility is understaffed. Those who are employed by the two female Indian owners, are not drug screened, have no training, and are neglectful. My child was a victim of neglect when another child bit my daughter in several places on her body. My child was bitten at least six times in different places leaving welts.
When my wife went to pick her up, the teacher handed her off and said, " This is not my class." "Your daughter got a mark on her face from another kid playing." That was NEGLECT. My child was screaming and no one did anything. The owners do not know how to run a day care. They do not enforce safety.
They are more concerned with getting sued and turning a profit. Another time, my wife came home with a piece of paper that is supposed to show how many times they change the child's diaper. My wife marked the diaper to see if it was actually changed. They left her in the same diaper for several hours, yet some of our diapers were taken out of our child's stock.
When my child was dropped off for the last time, they called to say our daughter was hurt again while in their custody. My wife outraged, that this was another incident, reported them to the State. To cover their tracks they tried to retaliate, accusing us of abuse. They need to be avoided at all cost!
Do not make the same mistake we made, giving them the benefit of the doubt like we did the first time their was an incident. Your child is not safe here, Nor cared about. RUN AWAY! If you have had a similar experience and would like to learn about your rights as parents to put a stop to this, please feel free to respond to our post.
No child should have to experience this treatment.It is our duty to protect innocents who do not have a voice.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kindergartens and Nurseries
You May Also Like
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."