South Bend, Indiana

I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years.A negligent roofer caused extensive damages.

American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet insulation and put back up electrical fixtures that had 20 gallons or more of rain enter. $83,000 lost, 3 lasting injuries, and left to the legal battle alone.

Insurance on my American Dream has left me WARNING YOU of my experience!!!!!BEWARE!

Review about: Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Family Insurance?

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #962595

guess you should have hired a better roofer. Take responsibility for yourself

DS
to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #973130

Anonymous...your a jack ***. go play somewhere else. I'm finding your ridiculous comments all over this web site.

to DS #996384

Derp, Dumbness at its finest.If you choose to react "anonymously", you can choose the "anonymous" name...

Even the poster of this story is anon.

;)

Seeing the whiney pictures with the dust mask, the cute doggies and humanoid infant, just to make an appealing case, makes me cringe. Complain to local people, the internet doesn't give a shite. So many dumb people out there, and so many cringeworthy stories to read on here. Seriously, people, the ***.

If your roofer's work is faulty, get an expert to look at it.Placing it on the internet is trollbait, especially with the added pictures.