Hastings, Nebraska
100% full Not resolved

Just got my windows installed not impressed .If your selling quality windows at the estimate things change later.

I had four windows installed 2 of the windows have scratches by the window sill and a ding on the top I guess the installer dinged it in the truck or who knows. The window in my kitchen who ever installed it broke my glass tile backsplash by the window and left all the pieces of glass on the counter for me to clean up and repair . My window sill wood work on 1 window has pry marks from taking out window. 1 window was not even finished forgot to caulk the new window wrap.

They also left caulking on my wood floors.I Sent emails called around finally talked to someone today they say the installer has been trying to call me . Well when because I never received a call. I called him he doesn't seem to know how it happened . Well if I buy a new car and there's scratches and dings I pry won't by it, it's now a used car .

So I guess I bought used scratched up dinged windows.

Thanks American exterior.Joe

Review about: Windows.

Review #571928 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with American Exteriors?

Comments

BadProblem
#942033

That is terrible. Have you filed a BBB complaint?