American Electric Power - AEP Harrassmnet About Solar Panels

1 of 5 American Electric Power reviews

AEP harassment about solar panels aep calls police on me about telling them to leave they lied about why they were at my home first then lied about requirements needed to have the solar panels then lied about my meter malfunctioning , its harassment and intimidation from the aep power company in texas AEp Came To Mouse again today 1-18-2017 harassed me and said again my solar panels are interfering with the meter that is wire less so we checked it and the fcc regulations the meter is in fact transmitting on frequencies not authorized by the fcc , the power meter has been interfering with our wi fi on 2.4 mhz ,and our cellphone calls get dropped on 900mhz and it also appears on 451 mhz the frequencies the fcc has the meter registered on are on the fcc website here: https://fccid.io/R7PEG1R1S1 the meter is in violation of fcc regulations !! The police had to be called on the aep rep because he would not leave the property , and i found out the 2 other employees in this video lied and said i threatened them when actually they threatened me with the police and having the police take my solar panels , aep employees should know filling a false police report is a crime ! Aep harassing me telling me the reason there meter is malfunctioning is due to my 2 solar panels in the back yard is b/s , aep is even trying to get city employees to confiscate my solar panels , we have may videos of AEP harassment here is one on youtube , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmXfhBFIfY&t=6s , aep employees have harassed me on my video here and at my business website where i sell wind turbines as well .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Aep harrasment or smart meter interfering with our electronics

Reason of review:
Power Meter Harassment
Review category
Other
review #993697

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Electric Power? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 American Electric Power reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.