I rented a pink Breast Cancer Party Bus for my sister must say everyone had a great time. The driver was very friendly and a people person. We cruised, listened to music and danced.
Please be sure to ask for a bus with blue tooth because we had to listen to te radio, but overall it was great.
We cruised the National Harbor and enjoyed the scenic route while enjoying drinks and music.
We arrived at our destination a little early so we stayed on the party bus and had good conversation with driver.
Everyone is still talking about the experience.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- American Eagle Limousine Limo Bus Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I purchased my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Primestyle and I couldn't be happier. its actually hard to believe that they were able to give me such a..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."