American Debt Mediators ADM - LIARS without a Conscious! ADM American Debt Mediators Co.
ADM American Debt Mediators Co. is a TOTAL SCAM! They lie about a program that offers you to put money in a REFUNDABLE SAVINGS towards a payment settlement to the credit card co. Settlement to be when your savings is $2,000.-
BUT... NEVER until you request to cancel that account do you find out, they LIED about it being refundable! They claim all sorts of fees and make their 12% fee of settlement, which they haven't done, comes out of savings!
SO... you are NOT saving ANY money each month w/your deposits thus never getting to the $2,ooo to even start to settle w/banks.
After 5-6 months we were close to the $2,000 to start the negotiation with the card co. We had about $1,920 saved in the refundable account with ADM. It was then we discovered the SCAM.. only about $80.- of the $384.- we were depositing monthly they counted as savings - the bulk THEY decided to CALL FEES AND INTEREST on something they HAD NOT DONE YET!
Now, for four months now we have been fighting to get our full balance of our savings back from these scam artists, they disgust me! I am DETERMINTED to win this battle, evil will not triumph here. I will be creating a FACEBOOK PAGE in honor of all those pained by ADM. Feel free to join. Keep checking.. possibly to be called NOTHAVINIT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debt Consolidation
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..."