Mooresville, Indiana

At the Factory Again!!Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line our second trip with NEW coach..getting re-dos on some things ..

One is a Refrigerator they SHOW in their Brochures.. The other is the "FIX" you get when yours won't stay closed ( and it does not work ) and THIS !!is ALL they will offer..Just told they have NO solution FRAUD! knowing this they continued to sell them as shown!!?? I have to use a Longenburger basket to hold the Dishwasher closed..it was fixed?on last visit..Dirt.

soot and FUMES coming in under slides..Shower cracked.ETC ETC.SOOOO Beautiful on the outside.and here we SIT waiting for some ATTENTION>>.We are NOT new to RV's almost 30 years..loved Fleetwood..old now and just went Full time..sad to have bought in to THIS!and to be told oh, well!!..we have so many with the same problem??

that is NO answer..and what does it say about American Coach a HIGH PRICED COACH!!As I told the CSR..you go buy a $50,000 car and they put duct tape on the doors to hold them closed and tell you OH well...tell me how you would feel??same thing!!Don't think he got it OR wanted to.

Review about: Revolution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE American Coach Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with American Coach?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1229658

I have to adjust my complaint.They have stepped up to the plate a and are going non stop trying to address all and any issues with our coach.

Have to give credit where it is due..The staff that works On the coaches are top notch.