American Chairs Inc., Very Poor customer service

1 of 1 American Chairs reviews

I ordered a dining table online on Sept 12, 2012, it took 6 weeks to deliver table, when I received table, it was not wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it from shock or being bumped.The table is Formica with chrome around sides.

Table was loose in a card board box which was crated, but didn't protect table from being bumped around in box, needless to say I had to drill holes for the legs, was not sure proper placement, no instructions in box, nothing. When I called got answering machine, so I did the best I could assembling this table. I flipped the table over and found that the formica had a split by the chrome edge. Needles to say I am stuck with a split table, they say it was my fault.

That's not what I am pissed about, the guy on the phone, American Chairs Inc.

out of Chicago Ill.was very rude,horrible and a bully, I will never do business with this company again and will not recommend to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 American Chairs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Common Sense

Nov 06, 2013 #738740 Long Beach, California, United States

Ordered 2 chairs, one table, and one booth from American Chairs. Craftsmanship was great, and the booth/table were VERY well packaged. The chairs weren't as nicely packaged, but arrived just fine as well. NO complaints with this company. Outstanding product.

OKChair

Aug 06, 2013 #694304 New York, New York, United States

I am surprised to see American Chairs on this website. I purchased a kitchen table and 6 chairs about 5 months ago and I am super happy. The table took about 6 weeks, but it was absolutely beautiful when it finally arrived. It was a big table so it came crated on a truck. I thought the packaging was fine.

Satisfied Customer

Jun 04, 2013 #659951

I bought furniture from American Chairs about 6 months ago. I received the items in a timely manner and was very satisfied with the diner chairs and the retro table I ordered. I called to place my order over the phone and customer service was courteous and helpful. The best part is that all the furniture was made in the USA! Gotta support that!

jackericjack

Apr 10, 2013 #635680 West Hollywood, California, United States

I wished I would of read this review before I ordered from this Company. I received my Table without any legs. Now I have to wait another week for the table legs. When I called Brad Pinsler to complain he was rude and a Bully to me as well. He said "What's your problem?, Well I'll tell you what my problem is I Waited nearly 6 weeks for my table and I received an email that my table was to be delivered and then to only receive the table top without legs. This company needs to get their act together or close their door. I am going to tell all the decorators in West Hollywood never use this company.

consumer

Jan 11, 2013 #592323

I was just about to order a retro table from this company. After reading your post I will order somewhere else and pay a little more. Sorry you experienced that.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.