Review about American Airlines Cargo Shipping Animals from Fort Worth, Texas
We show dogs and so we ship dogs very frequently, some as often as two weekends a month. We also ship dogs domestically for breeding, and internationally when sold. It is rare that I have been turned down at the Cargo office for a crate they deem "too small". I have a crate from Australia that is slightly smaller than a #300 that I have had for 10-12 years I believe. I use it extensively because it is taller than the standard domestic #200. Apparently the Louisville cargo office has a high rate of turning down dogs to ship, citing a crate is too small. This specific office has refused return shipping for dogs flown IN to their facility. Speaking to the manager (Sean/Ron whatever) makes no difference. His viewpoint is that ALL the OTHER cargo offices are in violation for allowing dogs to ship in the wrong size crates and he is just upholding the rules. My current show dog has been flown/shipped IN THAT EXACT same crate six times this year without question. Today, when trying to get her home (after flying her in there 10 days ago) she was refused.
American is the hub at DFW but I have choices. I will continue to choose Delta from now on. They have a better safety rate for animals and utilize come common sense.
It's not like I am trying to stuff a Clydesdale into a dog crate!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- American Airlines Cargo Shipping Animals
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, MCTMD@thy.com, email@example.comCc:..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses. I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."