Review about American Airlines Cargo Shipping Animals from Fort Worth, Texas
We show dogs and so we ship dogs very frequently, some as often as two weekends a month. We also ship dogs domestically for breeding, and internationally when sold. It is rare that I have been turned down at the Cargo office for a crate they deem "too small". I have a crate from Australia that is slightly smaller than a #300 that I have had for 10-12 years I believe. I use it extensively because it is taller than the standard domestic #200. Apparently the Louisville cargo office has a high rate of turning down dogs to ship, citing a crate is too small. This specific office has refused return shipping for dogs flown IN to their facility. Speaking to the manager (Sean/Ron whatever) makes no difference. His viewpoint is that ALL the OTHER cargo offices are in violation for allowing dogs to ship in the wrong size crates and he is just upholding the rules. My current show dog has been flown/shipped IN THAT EXACT same crate six times this year without question. Today, when trying to get her home (after flying her in there 10 days ago) she was refused.
American is the hub at DFW but I have choices. I will continue to choose Delta from now on. They have a better safety rate for animals and utilize come common sense.
It's not like I am trying to stuff a Clydesdale into a dog crate!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- American Airlines Cargo Shipping Animals
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "Horrible shoes do NOT buy it's been only a month and a half and this you already have a hole I called customer service and she asking me what..."