America Cameras - What a scam - don't buy online from them.

42 of 135 America Cameras reviews

I ordered a camera online from American Camera. Received a voice mail later in the day. Gentelman stated the battery did not come with the camera! I comes with the battery on every other site and in the mfg box. He was going to give me a deal on the extended 6hr battery & also offered me a memory card.

My price at checkout with the 5% coupon code and the free shipping & no tax outside of NY, was $540.55. There was no mention of handing fees etc. . . When i entered my credit card info, my total was to be $540.55!

Well the gentleman whom called stated my total with the processing and handling fees was now $629.98, no battery, no sd card - just the camera that's a $90.00 difference! NEVER AGAIN would i buy from them.

I just phoned my credit card company to make sure the transaction does not go through!

Not a company I want to deal with! He talked so fast that I can see others getting scammed by simply saying okay to his wording. When I declined, he said good luck & I hope you'll be happy paying more for it elsewhere and promptly hung up!

Their web site should be pulled, if they are using false selling practices.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with America Cameras? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 135 America Cameras reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.