Bangalore, Karnataka

I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where I have visited the site).

Now, I am ending up with spam.There is no 'unsubscribe' button and the company is rude.

(They haven't removed me from the list despite several replies) I don't know if the test is nice.

I don't care about it because, I may never be taking it either.As a person, I would love to spread the message that, spamming companies rarely carry any value.

Review about: Amcat Test.

I liked: Some people have got jobs through the test.

I didn't like: Spams.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Spam e-mails / Not specified
Preferred solution Removal of my e-mail address from the spamming list

Had an Experience with Amcat?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Labor Ready - Won't repair my furtinure that there workers ruined or return phone calls Labor Ready "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..." Read more Ziprecruiter - Laura S. Balay posing as Hiring II Mgr for Fastenal Co-Fontana Ziprecruiter "Attn- wanted to scan the 2 emails came today. Zip is alerting me to 2nd time Fastenal is viewing my resume at the EXACT same time the "alleged" Hiring Mgr..." Read more EL SHADDAI SERVICES FAKE AGENT CHARITY LOOTING El Shaddai Services Fake "Fake El shaddai services goa El shaddai services fake in goa Mr.Kurian, however seems to be another matter entirely visa. As i have lost lot of money in this charity..." Read more Move yourself or sell your belongs - CARTUS is horrible!!!!! Cartus "This was our FIRST relocation. I wished I would have known someone who could have prepared me because trusting Cartus or SHM was a mistake. South Hill Movers was the..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more