East Hartford, Connecticut

Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in.Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie here is not worth it.

I normally can't purchase seats and when I have finally been able to secure seats, I wished I never came. It's appalling how this theater is maintained and very surprised no one has complained . This will be the last time I bring my family here until I see the sanitary conditions have been addressed .

You should be disappointed with these photos.Please confirm you are in receipt of this complaint.'

Review about: Whole Movie Theatre Areas.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amc Theatres?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Amc Theatres Sanitary Conditions from White Lake Charter Township, Michigan Amc Theatres "Went to the Auburn Hills, MI theater and paid $50 for the worst movie experience I've ever had! Sticky floors and seats, people came in half late sat..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more YELP INC *** OF THE EARTH Yelp "YELP INC *** OF THE EARTH owner of yelp CEO: Jeremy Stoppelman this guy has to be taught a lesson to get his advertising personnel not to review business if..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more