Kitchener, Ontario

Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done.SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job.

Not a drive by price and install. My mistake. The local roofing people are doing roofs in 24 hours and excellent jobs with no damage. It was 5 days for mine.

All my shrubs and plants busted or flattened on my property. 100s of nails and pieces of shingles left. Flashing destroyed and nothing sealed. I complained and sent pictures but all I got was they would fix the flashing.

I still have eaves damage and my garden destroyed. No way to bring back all my plants. I have pieces of shingles on all my lawn furniture. I was waiting for someone to come back but now all the black has melted into my furniture.

Still trying to clean up stuff. Got a nail in my foot.

Have been worried about my dogs going outside in my yard ever since.

Review about: Roofing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Am Roofing?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more