Alumni Tech Solutions LLP SCAM
They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did.Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site and believed I could have my money back if they didn't finish it) and told me they were about to finish my project.
THEY TOOK USD$206,00 from me and completely disappeared. He told me pls to not give him a bad feedback or he'd be laid off from his work but, apparently, he is still one of the chiefs in the team, you may research online.
This is not a company you may trust, they will steal your money and pretend to work, while not!BEWARE!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Technical capability
- Fake workers
- Pretend to work
- Dont deliver project
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alumni Tech Solutions Website Development
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "boxedart is rubbish! I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!! The quality of the graphics are..."
- "The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature..."
- "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."