Alumni Tech Solutions LLP SCAM
They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did.Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site and believed I could have my money back if they didn't finish it) and told me they were about to finish my project.
THEY TOOK USD$206,00 from me and completely disappeared. He told me pls to not give him a bad feedback or he'd be laid off from his work but, apparently, he is still one of the chiefs in the team, you may research online.
This is not a company you may trust, they will steal your money and pretend to work, while not!BEWARE!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Technical capability
- Fake workers
- Pretend to work
- Dont deliver project
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alumni Tech Solutions Website Development
- Review category
- Web design
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT HIRE AGRIYA.COM ! ! ! Signed SLA with Agriya to do a customization of Groupon Clone. Payed $2200 and did not receive anything as agreed. Thinking Agriya was..."
- "Dreamr Scam In Manchester are nothing but a scam outfit. We have developed this site, to prevent them from carrying out any further scam operations. They operate on Bridge Street,..."
- "I am not going to waste time talking about how much of a fraud Damien "Dhalli" Halliburton is. Those who decide to hire him, associate with or do business with..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."