Alumni Tech Solutions LLP SCAM
They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did.Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site and believed I could have my money back if they didn't finish it) and told me they were about to finish my project.
THEY TOOK USD$206,00 from me and completely disappeared. He told me pls to not give him a bad feedback or he'd be laid off from his work but, apparently, he is still one of the chiefs in the team, you may research online.
This is not a company you may trust, they will steal your money and pretend to work, while not!BEWARE!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Technical capability
- Fake workers
- Pretend to work
- Dont deliver project
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alumni Tech Solutions Website Development
- Review category
- Web design
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I..."
- "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..."
- "When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."