I bought a jacket that was described to be 100% wool but it arrived as an ugly 70% polyester. They told me they made a mistake.

Alpine Swiss didnt respond when I screenshot many other items they misrepresented. They told me they dont sell anything that is 100% wool and yet they market many coats on Amazon,Walmart and their own site as 100% wool. This is highly unethical. Initially they tried to charge me to return an item I didnt order.

I sent numerous messages asking them to cover shipping, costs to package and print label and insert, cost to cover 45 minute trip to ups, etc. they refused to offer any accommodation. When a company pulls a bait and switch customers shouldnt be obligated to incur costs shipping something back they didnt order.

They wouldnt even cover the cost for a pick up which is further proof this company is shady. I have reported them to FTC because they are in violation of the regulations.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana