Allstate Insurance Auto Insurance Case Review

Agency Owner

210.319.7218

12540 Bandera Rd. #209

Helotes, TX 78024

My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste. 209, Helotes , TX 78023. I have my policy with Allstate for a few years, and I had set up the Autopay system which withdraw from my bank account monthly. Recently I had been moving around a few times and I changed my bank account; therefore, my policy was cancelled. On September 13, 2016, I called Adela who works for Tracy, and sent her my bill to prove of residency and registration of Acura to prove if ownership. I also gave her credit card information to charge for my insurance policy. Evidently Adela forgot to complete writing my auto policy, and I didn't know my auto insurance was cancelled until I called on October 14, 2016 to get a quote for my home insurance. Adela forgot to finished writing my policy caused me to pay extremely high rate on my new policy; it's Adela's fault, and both Tracy and Adela didn't want to resolve the issue. I don't think that is right thing to conduct a business. Please help me? Thank you.

Hung Tran

Btarch@yahoo.com

210.264.5810

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Auto Insurance Case
Review category
Insurance
review #940796

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allstate Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 410 Allstate Insurance reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.