Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

HI EVERYONE IM GOING TO SHOW MY PORTAL THAT LET ME GAIN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PUT ALL MY STALKERS AWAY , NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, IT COULD BE POSSIBLE THAT I WILL NOT GET TO SEE THEM DURING THE JUSTICE OR IT COULD BE A CASE THAT COULD HAPPEN BEFORE MY STALKERS ATTACK ME AGAIN,BUT EIGHTER WAY I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY NOW BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE CORE OF THE PROOF IS IN MY BAG ANYWHERE I GO. I WILL PUT A PICTURE OF WHAT IS IN MY POSESSION.OFCORSE AT THE TIME I WALKED OUT OF THE CLINIC WITH THE BEAUTIFULL PORTAL I HAD NO CONSIOUS OF TAKING IT , HOWEVER I DID HAVE SOME RELIEF.

Review about: Allscripts Electronic Medical.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allscripts?

Comments

MR MELVIN
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #726213

HAHA HA HA SHE GOT YALL BY DA PUSS AND BALLS HA HA HMMM GO GIRL HEY R.A.K YOU DA SMART WOMAN. HEY I SENT YOU SOME PHONE #RS TO CALL ME I WILL HELP YOU I AM A RETIRED LAWYER I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO USE THAT PORTAL TO GET THEM BAD NURSES AND MEDICAL PEOPLE OR SHOULD I SAY UNHUMAN.

Custom Solution - Title of your Testimonial Custom Solution "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tempor donec. Magna eu sollicitudin, a pulvinar ac, sollicitudin amet. Velit vitae dis. Bibendum delectus suscipit, erat purus, felis a. Nec felis turpis, dolor id...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Dealdash Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Invent Help - THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN WITH IT!!!!!!! Invent Help "WHEN WE FIRST MEET THEY SAID THE IDEA WAS GREAT AND UNIQUE VERY DIFFERENT AND ONE OF A KIND. THEN CAME THE PAID 4,500 UP FRONT; THEY ASSURED ME NO..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more