Maylene, Alabama

My wife brought my truck in to have tires put on at the Allied Tire Store in Broussard, LA. The salesman called me on the phone and told me my shocks on the front of the truck were bad and needed to be replaced. I asked him what was the price to change both. He told me it would be $139.00 parts and labor. I specifically asked him if it would be $139.00 total for both and he said yes. When the work was done my wife picked up the truck and payed the bill. When I got home from work that evening and looked at the bill there was a charge of $139.00 for each shock parts and labor. That is $278.00 for both. I checked at the local autoparts store and the same shock goes for $43.00 each. $139.00 is a bit much expecially when my truck was already on the rack with the tires off and easy access to get too.

I feel like I was taked advantage of. The salesman never once told me that the prices for the shocks would be $139.00 for each shock. I am very dissapointed and will never go back to Allied Tire and I will tell everyone I know about my experience at Aliied.

Very unhappy customer!

Review about: Front Shocks Replacement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allied Tires?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion