Mandeville, Louisiana

I have two vehicles that have to have the tires replaced pre-maturely because Allied under inflates the new tires when you purchase them.I take both vehicles to Allied for everything.

When I realized the tires were not inflated properly & added air, I still had a shimmy. Thought it was the alignment, but found out it was the tires falling apart. Got new tires.

Checked them immediately and they were under-inflated by 15-18 PSI.My 2nd car had a blow-out & we discovered the tires are under-inflated by 20-21 psi & all tires are bald despite being replaced 25,000 miles ago.

Review about: Goodyear Tires.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allied Tires?

Comments

Your reality check

Inflation at tire installation is responsible for what happens to your tire for, oh, maybe the first week or so at the most.It is YOUR responsibility to see to it that your tires are properly inflated.

If you don't check pressure about once a week or so, then what happens to your tires is your fault. The tire company is not there to hold your hand for the rest of your life.

I'll bet you have complaints about numerous other businesses with which you have had experience as well.Grow up.