Spring, Texas

Allied did a great job and beautifully transformed our back yard into a wonderful outdoor living space. Their work was performed by craftsmen and the project was delivered in less than 4 weeks and as quoted.

They took my ideas and worked them into a beautiful, comfortable space. One request was to incorporate my 17 year collection of heart rocks which they did masterfully.

We now spend more time outdoors over dinner or smores around our fire pit with our family.

They kept me abreast on the project and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. The different crews were all courteous and professional

I would recommend Allied Outdoor Solutions to anyone wanting a quality trustworthy company!

Review about: Outdoor Kitchen Living Space.

I liked: Quality.

4.9
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Reliable warranty / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allied Outdoor Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more