Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I dont work for allied barton but I'm a manager of a store at one of their sites. The Springfield Mall and if they allow their employees to sleep on the job without any repercussions and I've complain once and this guy still employee there. Its a company i would love to work for!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allied Barton Security?

Comments

Mantino
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1238039

For one thing the guard is not to sleeping on the site i been with allied for 7 yrs and the rule clearded states no sleeping on the job that's a. Write up the account or the supervior is to handle this if they don't then they need to be report to there boss.

to Mantino Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1250636

learn to read and write before you go public with your writing.

World Patent Marketing - Say good bye to your money World Patent Marketing " Be very careful with this company! It will start out submitting your idea to their website. Then I was contacted by Chris **. This guy is slick, he will..." Read more Metropcs Manager Review Metropcs "I purchased 2 phones with cases in a bundle. I had no coverage in PA home. They took back the phones but would not take back the cases. I was..." Read more Broadspire - Mi queja a Ms Laurie Riggs Broadspire "En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de..." Read more Idc Technologies - Latest Techniques and Technology Idc Technologies "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more