Waynesville, North Carolina

Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean.Went online to contact Allens only to find out they filed for Chapter 11 in 2013 but are still operating....also found out that a caterer found a rats head in a can he was opening....I suppose the rat is after the worms.

How is this company still able to operate? Voluntary recall...SHUT THEM DOWN DO NOT BUY THIS FOOD.

Look at photos for proof.This is disgusting...they obviously have very poor quality....Where's the FDA?

Review about: Allens Cut Italian Green Beans.

I didn't like: Wornms in my food and no way to comtact the company directly.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Close the doors before you kill someone

Had an Experience with Allens?

Comments

Oh gross.No wonder it says heart healthy on it lol.

But believe it or not stuff like this happens in the top brands too,had a can of corn from Del Monte it was full of magets,yep disgusting!To this day I always check any canned food I open.

Misty Norris
Carthage, Missouri, United States #1067016

Yeah and the Crest Top brand of green beans by Allen is terrible, full of stems. Once I found an unidentified black thing, biological in nature in the Crest Top green beans.