81 views
Verified Reviewer

My elliptical has been sitting in Allegro Home Delivery's warehouse in Jeffersonville, Indiana since December 6, 2021. Finally, it was scheduled to be delivered on December 30.

2021. A man called me asking me to call him back and when I did his telephone number he gave me "said it was a non-working number"! I immediately called Allegro and they told me not to worry he would call me 30 minutes prior to coming. I waited all day and night at my house and no one every came!

I called Allegro back. I was told he never scheduled a 4 hour window for delivery thus,it had to go back to be rescheduled for delivery. As of today January 3, 2022 they have no slots for delivery!!!!!

I want someone from NordicTrac to call me ASAP or I am cancelling my order!

Mark B. Hays 812-525-****

User's recommendation: Beware of Allegro Home Delivery.

Location: Englewood, Colorado

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Sydnie Gzj

I am in the same boat only I still yet to have anyone scheduled a delivery date. My Vault has been in Pensacola since 11-23-21.

I received an email to schedule but cannot due to no slot available.

I have called Allegro 4 times and they keep saying someone will call me back within 48 hours and no one calls me back. I have called Nordictrack and they say someone will call me back in 3 days and no one does.

NordicTrack Customer Experience

Mark H We are sorry that the delivery company has not brought your machine to you yet. We understand that waiting is not any fun and possibly limits your workouts.

Unfortunately, this page is specifically for NordicTrack, so the intended target will not see this. Please be sure to contact the delivery service directly and inform them of this unfortunate situation. We want to make sure you receive your equipment and will do what we can to help you. Please get in touch with us at ce@NordicTrack.com with Case ID#1-R102148 in your email subject line for the quickest solutions.

Thanks! - NordicTrack