All4cellular - Sold Defective Products, Removed Negative Reviews, Ignores Customer Contact

1 of 5 All4cellular reviews

I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later.

Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same "Not Charging" message and indeed I saw no charge increase after several hours of "charging."

When I submitted a negative review, in response to All4Cellular's email request, it was removed from my account and never posted. I tried three more times with the same result before contacting All4Cellular for an explanation.

No response was received.

Tellingly, the product page displays: "100.00% of respondents would recommend this to a friend." Of course, such statistics are easily achieved through lying.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 All4cellular reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
zwief

Apr 30, 2014 #810706 Madison, Wisconsin, United States

All4cellular did send replacement units that worked as advertised. I will buy from them again.
Still disappointed about their rigged reviews.

0 0 Reply
A4C_Employee

Apr 30, 2014 #810566 New York City, New York, United States

Thank you for your order and feedback Pinterest @pissedconsumer. We're sorry to hear that the products you received weren't up to par and arrived faulty. Its very possible that you just got the lemon in the basket.
Have you tried giving us a call? Our number is 877-999-4CELL (235)(Mon-Thu 9am - 5pm, Friday until 3pm). We do strive in correcting our mistakes and work to better serve you. We want to resolve this issue and regain your trust as a customer. Please email Marketing@All4Cellular for a 10% OFF one time use coupon to use on your next order.
We do apologize for your dissatisfaction.
The A4C Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about All4cellular.
Filing a new complaint about
×