All4cellular - Sold Defective Products, Removed Negative Reviews, Ignores Customer Contact
I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later.
Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same "Not Charging" message and indeed I saw no charge increase after several hours of "charging."
When I submitted a negative review, in response to All4Cellular's email request, it was removed from my account and never posted. I tried three more times with the same result before contacting All4Cellular for an explanation.
No response was received.
Tellingly, the product page displays: "100.00% of respondents would recommend this to a friend." Of course, such statistics are easily achieved through lying.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apple 10W Ipad Charger
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."