All Wood Floors And Decks - Provo Ut - #ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS
#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us.We gave a little more than half up front for the job.
After 30 days - almost no work was completed and the work that was done was done improperly. We have asked him numerous times for our money back - less the supplies he bought. He cant give us our money back because the weekend after we gave him the money he took his wife to Las Vegas and lived it up! Now he tells us we are in breach of contract.
I did my due diligence when looking to hire him - he is licensed in the city of Provo - He had no complaints I could find online ...
but he is a thief!Dont use Dave Torres and All Wood Floors and Decks!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "We signed up with Vivent Wireless internet and phone in April of 2015. I was so excited by the promise of up to 100Mbs for the same price I was..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "#OmegaXL #Sponsored By taking OmegaXL it has helped to reduce the pain in my shoulders, joints, and knees. Now, I am able to move more freely and OmegaXL is..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."