Salt Lake City, Utah

#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us.We gave a little more than half up front for the job.

After 30 days - almost no work was completed and the work that was done was done improperly. We have asked him numerous times for our money back - less the supplies he bought. He cant give us our money back because the weekend after we gave him the money he took his wife to Las Vegas and lived it up! Now he tells us we are in breach of contract.

I did my due diligence when looking to hire him - he is licensed in the city of Provo - He had no complaints I could find online ...

but he is a thief!Dont use Dave Torres and All Wood Floors and Decks!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with All Wood Floors And Decks - Provo Ut?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more