Salt Lake City, Utah

#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us.We gave a little more than half up front for the job.

After 30 days - almost no work was completed and the work that was done was done improperly. We have asked him numerous times for our money back - less the supplies he bought. He cant give us our money back because the weekend after we gave him the money he took his wife to Las Vegas and lived it up! Now he tells us we are in breach of contract.

I did my due diligence when looking to hire him - he is licensed in the city of Provo - He had no complaints I could find online ...

but he is a thief!Dont use Dave Torres and All Wood Floors and Decks!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with All Wood Floors And Decks - Provo Ut?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more